Thursday 14 August 2014

Primark Shoes


Morning!

I mentioned in a previous post that I'd had a rather small (large!) splurge in the lovely new Primark in Cardiff's city centre. It's absolutely huge, has 5 floors of goodies to browse through and I just couldn't help myself but pick up a lot!

The shoes that were there were amazing so I just ended up buying loads.

Here's the first pair, look how chic these are:

031

032

They're a mock suede finish with an ankle strap and pointed toes. They're the kind of shoes that would go perfect with trousers and jeans for a work or pub outing for the summer and winter (as long as its not raining!)

The details are really cute, zips up the back and gorgeous gold ankle straps too

034

035

I am yet to wear these due to an appauling social life currently but hey, they can look pretty in my wardrobe for the price of £8 which is what I believe they were! 

These pumps have been amazing for work:

036

So comfortable, these lace effect pumps are perfect as i have to keep my feet covered in work in case any chemicals spill in the lab. I'm not sure where they draw the line seeing as most pumps don't cover your feet but they are allowed and I jumped on these seeing as they're a lace effect too and will hopefully keep my feet a little cooler than my usual brogues!

037

I've been wearing the black mostly but the cream have been great for wearing with summer dresses, when the weather is a bit sunny of course!

038

Pumps like these never last very long due to the fact I literally wear them until they fall apart so i always buy them from Primark every summer. For £3-£8 a pair you can't really refuse can you?!

Which are your favourite? Do you buy many shoes from Primark?


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig