Friday 25 January 2013

NOTD: Essie's Chinchilly



I posted that I'd bought this a few weeks ago.

Essie's Chinchilly is a gorgeous greige colour that when I saw it, I just had to have it:


It's a really cool colour and unlike anything else that I own, and the name suits it perfectly!

It's a great colour in that I would imagine it goes with most skin tones and has been perfect for me going from day to night.


Apologies for my stained finger nails, I wore red on a weekend and it just wouldn't come off even with a base coat!

You can see how creamy the polish is, these were taken after 2 coats of Chinchilly and it comes out really even.


Another thing I'd like to mention is how it would look good with longer and shorter nails. I find some can make long nails look a bit footballers wife and others make short nails look stumpy, I haven't found this one to do either and I'm a big fan!


Having never bought Essie until a few months ago I am a massive fan and firm believer in their polishes!
I have bought Ballet Slippers too so will be using that one soon to see how it matches up to my expectations after all the hype.

Their range of polishes is just amazing and I'm sure after the ban i will have a pretty hefty list to work my way through. Hopefully they will be available online somewhere at a cheaper price too, but that's wishful thinking!

Do you like Chinchilly? Which Essie is your favourite??

L xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig