Tuesday 23 January 2018

Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel


What's your favourite scent??

Mine has to be citrus, and the day I found the Lush Happy Hippy shower gel was a good one! I thought the dreary January weather was the perfect time for me to share a bright and zesty way to start your day.


I imagine I'm really behind the times with this one but I actually don't care - who does when things smell so good??

And this review is well timed, Happy Hippy is Vegan so perfect for those taking part in Veganuary and looking to include toiletries as well as food.

Untitled


Untitled

You can read the full list of ingredients above but basically this shower gel is all of the zesty goodness you need from a morning shower gel. If you need help with getting up in the mornings, this is the one. It manages to get me out of bed in the mornings and that is seriously saying something, staying snuggled and warm under the covers sounds like bliss to me.

Also how quirky is the wording on the packaging?! I haven't managed to use it as a shampoo yet but I imagine this smell on your hair will remind you of sunshine all day!

Untitled

It is the scent that I can see myself using forever! I had to share because it's been so helpful getting my up in the mornings, you'll have to let me know if it has the same effect on you!

Have you tried Happy Hippy?? I hope they make this into a solid shower gel soon!


Happy Hippy is available in a range of sizes but the 250g bottle is £9.50.



L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig