Saturday 13 February 2016

Valentine's Day for Couples and Friends and Last

Hey All

So the big Valentines Day tomorrow. I've never really been someone who feels the need to go OTT with the celebrations. I thought I'd share some last minute ideas and what I'm getting up to.

Last year I ditched C and L and I went and visited friends. I think a date with a friend is a great way to spend it and through uni my housemates and I would always buy each chocolate and go for a meal or have a girly night with ice cream and films.  You can't beat digging into a tub if ice cream. I always think of strawberries for valentines day and love a tub of Strawberries and Cream Haagen Dazs. As kids haagen dazs was always a massive treat and definitely be fought over. I'd always pick the baileys one as I thought I was being naughty have boozey one.

2016-02-13_11-09-45

For C and I this year we'll ve travelling back from seeing friends so we've grab the Marks and Spencer dine in deal. It's such great value and makes having a 3 course dinner at home hassle free. Plus how good does this dessert look. I'd definitely recommend grabbing it. It's great for friends or partners.

DSC_2538

C and I don't really do presents but I wanted to get him something. I loved this book and thought it was a great way to remember all the little thinga we do. This could easily be made today with some last minute photo printing and a book. I gave it too him early as I was excited and he was really touched by it.

DSC_2540

DSC_2541

What are you getting up to this Valentines Day? Do you celebrate?

Love M

Xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig