Monday 11 May 2015

50 Things That Make Me Happy

Hey All

Leanne from a Slice of my Life in Wales asked if anyone wanted to be tagged in this. As I'm currently in the middle of revision and a busy period in life I thought it would be a great chance to take a time out.

Last year I did the 100 happy days thing. It really was great to do this as even on a crappy day it makes you find something happy and after it I really enjoyed doing it. So here are my 50 things (I'm sure I'll start scrapping the barrel towards the end!)









  1. Revision being made easy by the discovery of youtube videos on the topics
  2. Street food places (as I type this L and I are off to street food circus in a few hours)
  3. My other half bringing me wine bribes to revise
  4. Sales (yesterday fat face had a great one)
  5. New make up
  6. New hair (my hair is always changing!)
  7. The fact I've booked my first tattoo
  8. Piercings
  9. My nieces
  10. weddings
  11. Tea
  12. Being bought tea in bed! (there is nothing better on a weekend morning, ok maybe there is but it's pretty good!)
  13. Planning holidays - I love organising the perfect trip
  14. Kickboxing
  15. Quiet times with a good book
  16. A cwtch
  17. Candles
  18. Planning the future
  19. My family
  20. Eating out
  21. Working out
  22. Cocktails
  23. Pretty Dresses
  24. Pretty shoes
  25. PJs and duvet days
  26. Music
  27. Awesome friends
  28. Random days out
  29. Going on holiday
  30. Weekends away exploring new places
  31. Spa Days
  32. Afternoon Tea
  33. Sitting in the garden on a summer evening
  34. A bunch of flowers
  35. Smells that remind me of happy times (this is a weird one but I love it when a smell triggers a memory!)
  36. Rings (my favourite jewellery, even better when they have a meaning behind then)
  37. My Lady Charlotte Rodology Necklace
  38. A blanket (I love a blanket for when I'm on the sofa!)
  39. Baking
  40. Cooking
  41. Cider
  42. Photo memory books
  43. Clean bedding
  44. Live Music
  45. Going for walks
  46. When you get the perfect winged liner
  47. Completing challenges I set myself
  48. That I've got to see the northern lights
  49. Naps
  50. Having different colour hair.
That was actually quite hard to do!

Let me know if you've done this tag. 

Love M

xxx




SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig