Wednesday 31 July 2013

Recent Buys

When I heard Benefit were releasing a new blusher for one day only before it comes out in September I knew what I was going to spend my birthday vouchers on soon. So I took a trip to Swansea on Saturday. As Debenhams had there offer on where if you spend £40 you get 500 points. I originally wanted the Mac Pro Longwear but after one of the Benebabes tried the World Famous Neutrals Sexiest Nudes Ever one me I was completely sold. It's perfect for when I'm a bridesmaid in 2 weeks.

Untitled

I then popped into Cardiff hoping to spend the rest of the vouchers I got on a dress for a friends wedding. After I didn't see anything I headed to Illamasqua as I wanted to try skin base. I love how it looked in the shop but can't seem to apply it as well myself. Any tips? I also picked up a small de slick spray. I'm hoping I love this. As I still needed to spend a bit to make it up to £40 I picked up some Urban Decay lashes to try. They had some amazing ones.

Untitled

After having no luck in Debenhams I headed to House of Fraser who have a brilliant sale on. I picked up this beauty from the Warehouse section in there reduced from £80 to £28. I really love the back detail on it and the colour. I actually found 3 dresses I liked but returned the other two after. Now to decide on shoes and a bag. 

Untitled

It seemed like I couldn't stop spending. I went to meet L on Sunday to have a coffee and a catch up as we know won't see each other till the 16th August. It's a long time for us ha! I couldn't resist picking up this midi dress in sale. It was only £10. I've wanted one for ages but my shape has put me off. I'm actually really glad I picked it up. I even wore it to work yesterday and felt comfortable in it. Now I want more.

Have you been shopping the sales?

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig