Thursday 26 June 2014

MAC Eyeshadow Refill in Satin Taupe


Morning all!

After M bought me Sable for my birthday I have been eagerly looking at all of the MAC eyeshadows trying to decide what others I want to add into my palette.

After attending the Urban Decay event a few weeks ago, I bought a few things and at the time Debenhams had a spend £50 and get 750 points so it would have been rude not to spend the full £50........cue me snapping up another eyeshadow pan. This time it was Satin Taupe that caught my eye.


042


044

MAC describe this as a taupe with a silver shimmer. It's darker and more cool toned than Sable and luckily for me all of the colours in my palette are all different and all still blend together.

045


004

The colour is absolutely gorgeous, you can see without flash above it looks like a cool toned taupe and perfect for applying to your crease and blending out for a day at work look.

When taken with a flash like the photo below you can see the silver shimmer in it and how it would be great to use on a nude smokey eye for a night out.

003

Added to my palette (the top right eyeshadow) it fits in perfectly with the other colours that I own and you can see exactly why I bought it!

007


This was my eye make up the other Saturday, I applied the colour on the outer corner of my eye lid and then later on added on some considerable eye liner for the evening!

046

060

I love how this eyeshadow can be used for day and night depending on how you wear it and its such a versatile colour. some people prefer to use matte colours for day time and only shimmers for evening but I do love a bit of shimmer in the day too!

What do you think of this colour? Would you buy it too?

What other colours do you have in your palettes? What would you recommend?


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig