Thursday 10 April 2014

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint


Hi there!

I'm having a bit of a 'brights' moment now that the weather is finally starting to brighten up. now the clocks have turned back its definitely time to start playing with brights and I can't wait!

After purchasing Barry M's Rose quartz (finally) after a long time of lusting after it i also picked up this beauty; Gelly Hi Shine nail paint in Passion Fruit 407.

031

This is a gorgeous bright colour for spring and summer and great for nails and toes. It's one that seems to go with everything and any occasion, and I've had tonnes of compliments!

033

It's one of the good ones; requires 2 coats for opacity and is easily applied with the brush (although I do prefer Essie brushes as they are wider - I'm lazy).

IMG_5133

Please excuse my messy application, I was in a massive rush on Sunday night painting them before I was out like a light ready for Monday morning! So they're definitely not my neatest but you can still appreciate the colour.
The photo above was taken without flash in natural light and the photo below was taken with a flash; you can see its a lot redder than the initial picture and it does change in different lights/

IMG_5131

IMG_5134

This has lasted pretty well considering the usual lab testing (chemicals and equipment normally means chips and cracks in polish). It's still on as I'm writing this late on Wednesday night and I'm only changing it now as I'm itching to try another polish! Fickle thing I am.

I've seen and heard so much about the Gelly Hi Shine range and I found it so hard to pick just one colour. I have a massive list of others I'd love to try particularly the nudes, pastels and other brights - basically the whole range!

Which colour is your favourite? Any recommendations?

I'm sure I'll be back to pick up more before the offer ends.....


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig