Thursday 22 August 2013

Aveeno Positively Radiant Triple Boost Serum


Morning all!

I've been obsessing over skincare for a little while now, particularly for anti aging and hydrating reasons.
I picked up a few things a while ago and one of them was this serum from Aveeno.

It claims to have triple boost properties which is quite a claim, and as it was my first product that I've ever bought from this range I had no idea what to expect.

147

I've used more expensive serums in the past such as Origins and Aveeno is considerably cheaper at £11.99 for 30ml instead of £32.
This brand is also heavily based on natural products and scientifically proven ingredients.

149

Aveeno claim this product will even out skin tone and texture, visibly diminishes appearance of brown spots, hydrate skin and fight free radicals all at the same time helping to keep skin from aging. That's a pretty big list of promises!
It's also non pore blocking and suitable for sensitive skin!

151

I used this twice a day and applied it after cleansing and before moisturising. It's a white lotion type product which was surprising as serums (in my experience) are normally a clear runny product.
It sank into my skin pretty easily and left it feeling hydrated without feeling greasy. 

152

I really liked this serum and thought even though it was quite a bit cheaper to my beloved Make a Difference serum it wasn't a huge gap in quality.
I did think the Origins serum sank in easier but for the price this serum was great!

I'd definitely repurchase this but I do think you get what you pay for with skincare and I'd spend more on better quality knowing that you only get one face!

What do you think of Aveeno products?? Do you love serums? What's your favourite?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig