Saturday 27 July 2013

Wedding Fever!


Hi all!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Today I will be off to my friends wedding and I'm so excited!
It's the first wedding out of all of my friends and I think all of us are really looking forward to it.



I've been getting ready pretty much all week, as you can imagine! I've been scrubbing and scrubbing so my skin is buffed to perfection before my tan was applied last night so fingers crossed it won't turn out to be patchy or streaky!

I had a pedicure the other week that I am hoping will still be in tact by Saturday. I went for gold glitter for lots of sparkle as choosing an actual colour was so hard!

For my fingers I have been playing all week with different nudes and effects. I am sure I will be tweeting a picture of my nails if you'd like to see the end result...



I previously wrote about my dress choices in my post here i you'd like to see them, but I eventually picked this pink shift dress from LK Bennett:

IMG_6968

It's such a classic cut in a bright colour and I think it will be perfect!
I'm teaming it with nude heels and bag and this jacket for when it goes colder in the evenings:

Untitled


What do you think of my wedding outfit choices?

I've also got a diamante comb for my hair, I always curl it but never do anything else with it so am planning on pinning it half up with the comb so it's a bit more special.

Any tips for weddings?? Do you have any friend's weddings to go to coming up?

I have another in a month or two after so I'll be planning my outfit for that one soon enough!!


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig