Monday 16 April 2012

Review: Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub

As I'm starting my Lipstick Monday's series and a request I've decided to review my must have lip product for you lipstick loving ladies like me!!

Let me introduce you to Sweet Lips Lip Scrub.


This is one of my lush staples, lucky for me when my OH got my Lush Christmas presents at the till he impulsively picked this up in my favourite flavour.


From the pot you can see it's a thick sugar based lip scrub, this product lasts a while as you only need a very small amount. 


The ingredients to this are pretty simple and contain no nasties! Mainly sugar oils and vanilla flavouring, mean if your like me once you've finished rubbing it in you can just lick your lips and it tastes yum. (any of you lush scrub uses please tell me I'm not the only one)


It's a simple to use product. I personally pop it on my lips before I apply foundation, rub them together and it leaves you with nice smooth lips, perfect for lipstick application.


Another great way to apply would be at night then apply a coat of lip balm to wake up with lovely smooth lips. I think having smooth lips really makes a difference to how your lipstick applies and chapped lips are never a good look.

At £4.95 it may seem like a product you don't need, but it's worth picking up. They do two other flavours, I think I'll be picking up bubblegum next time. L has this one.

Do you use a lip scrub? Is this something you'd purchase.

Love M

xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig