Thursday 19 April 2012

NOTD: No7 Crave Me

A few weeks ago I had a few No7 voucher lying around, so I decided it was time to add a few nail polishes to my collection!

I've heard good things about the No7 polishes, the brushes are supposed to be quite good, the colour range is quite expansive (though nothing too high fashion) and also gives a highly pigmented long lasting colour.

With this in mind, I bought a few! Of course ;)



This one is called 'Crave Me', I absolutely fell in love with the name, I'm always a sucker for them!

But also the colour is a wonderfully bright orange red that almost looks plastic-y (in a good way!)


The effect is so bright and eye catching M instantly had to go and buy it when we met up for drinks!

The colour is shown above with flash and below without, not too much of a difference which is always good as you know what you're getting.

Another good thing about this shade is that it looked equally good with a tan and without!


I was well impressed with this shade, especially with the vouchers as it only cost me £2.
I invested in a few other colours which will be sure to grace the pages of this blog soon, and also a clear top coat that is supposedly fast drying.

I'm always wary of this, as some people's 'fast drying' don't seem to be the same as others which is annoying!
However this top coat is worth every single penny of the £2 it cost me, it really does dry fast (regardless of whether it's a No7 polish or not) and makes any polish underneath looks SUPER SHINY, shinier than any other top coat I have used.

The only negative I can think of is that I'm not sure it's as long lasting as I would like, I'm used to it going for 3 days before having to apply another top coat, whereas this might require an extra coat every day, but I guess it depends what you're used to.

What do you think of the colour? Do you have any No7 polishes you think I should get next??

L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig