Friday 13 April 2012

NOTD - Brook Street

I'm into using bold and bright colours at the moment now that the sun is starting to shine woohoo!

This colour has barely left my hands recently.

This is Nails Inc's Brook Street:

I've had it a little while, maybe a few years and I still love it as much as I did when I bought it!

The bottle is probably half way through, which as we all know is a rare occurrence!


The pictures are taken with and without flash to give you an idea of the colour, its a very pinky coral which to be perfectly honest would go with ANYTHING, work, pub trips, Saturday nights out and holidays!


As with all Nail's Inc colours it goes on like a dream in 2 coats and lasts a good few days without chipping.


You can tell from my bottle that it gets it's fair share of usage.

I'm not sure if this colour is still available as I haven't checked, but if it is I would 100% recommend it which is why I decided to post about it!

I believe it would also suit someone of any skin tone, I'm super pale and when I fake tan it looks just as good, and bright colours like this are made for darker skin tones too!

It's clearly a must have buy for anyone!

(I've just checked this out and it is still available and costs £11, Go buy it! You will never look back!)

Are you a fan of these kind of colours?? Do you have anything similar for when this one runs out?

L xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig