Monday 23 April 2012

Lipstick Monday's Rimmel Diva Red

This is my second lipstick post. I love a red lip. I find I feel so confident when I'm wearing a red lipstick but finding the perfect shade can be tricky.

The Red lipstick needs to be perfect. I also worry about it not looking classy. Let me introduce you to Diva Red. I love the name for starters.


This lipstick is very pigmented and in one swipe you are left with a gorgeous colour. With such a bright lipstick lip liner is a must. The Rimmel one is great with this.



It has a slight pink tone to it which really makes it look lovely on the lips. I always get complimented and asked where it is from when I wear it. I find it lasts a good 5 hours when applied with lip liner. It's also not very drying on the lip, after 5 hours I find a second swipe of lipstick or lipbalm is needed. 


This lipstick retails at £6.29 which is reasonable in my opinion.


A trick my nan taught me, when drinking poke your tongue out a little and you won't get lipstick over everything when you drink. Sounds odd I know.

What's your favourite red shade?

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig