Wednesday 18 April 2012

H and M Scarf

I love having bright scarf's for summer. I'm a fan of thin big scarf's as personally I think they look better.

After popping into town on Sunday and being cold I popped into H and M for a quick scarf purchase. I didn't expect to find such a perfect one so I had to share. It's perfect for this weather. Pretty pattern, bright colours, and gives a little warmth.


This is is folded in half so you can get and idea of how big it is, that is a double bed too. I love the tropical flowers and the bright pattern and think it looks brilliant to brighten up a simple outfit.

I wear my scarf's in two ways depending on how cold I am usually.


  
Apologies for the in the mirror photos, I don't have much space to take photos in my flat. The first way I roll it up and wrap it round the the second way I make a triangle first.

It was a only £7.99 which for such a big scarf I thought was good. Do you wear scarf's still in summer? I love them worn with outfits like this.

It's definitely worth taking the scarf's off the hanger and on I find it difficult to tell how much material is there. I picked up a few and didn't expect it to be as big as it was.

Will you be purchasing any spring scarf's?

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig