Friday 6 April 2012

Cocktail Hour!

I don't know about you, but when it comes to drinking cocktails with a big group of you, it always seems a good idea to get a punch bowl!

When me and M went out for my birthday with a few of my friends we couldn't resist this beauty...

It's called the 10 Feet Tall grog (after the bar that we were drinking in)

Excuse my photos this week...a few too many cocktails were had and these were the best I could get haha.



It has a lethal but gorgeous mix of rums, lime juice, lemon juice, passion fruit juice, pomegranate juice, lychee juice and grenadine!

Phew, what a list!

It was absolutely gorgeous and we sat down and drank a few of them whilst we waited for it to get busier on the dancefloor.


My favourite part was the flaming lime, I always think touches like this are amazing, easily pleased with a bit of fire ;)

Me and M proceeded to play with the flame until we were bored and ended up drinking the alcohol out of the lime instead of waiting for it to burn out ha, it's safe to say we had a good time!


What do you think of punch bowls? I love making up cocktails, tempted to make up my own next time I have people over and throw a load of different juices together!

I would never have thought that amount of juices would go well, but they were divine!

L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig